Monday, June 9, 2008

Marion Mayhem

Stanley Jackson is the Quarterback for the Marion Mayhem Indoor Football team. He was a quarterback for the Ohio State Buckeyes and also played professionally in the Canadian Football League. He stops in at the dealership where I work occasionally and it just so happened he stopped by Saturday afternoon which happened to be the final home game for the Mayhem. I asked him if he could get me some tickets and he said he could for which I was grateful. So that evening I took the five kids to the game while Marsha stayed home and was able to relax. (I hope I got huge brownie points for that one.) So here are some pictures of our evening together:


The mascot coming in.


A fourwheeler Parade.






Here is the T-shirt I caught from somebody.

3 comments:

Barb (Glick) Kamph said...

Looks like it would have been alot of fun. Never seen football played indoors.

Anonymous said...

I just ran across your blog. After viewing some pictures, you haven't changed a bit. You may not remember me. I was in your Phys. Ed. class at Penn View. I will always remember your love for volleyball and my fear of the ball. I would like to contact you by email if possible.

Bryan and Marsha said...

Well sure Alyssa! I think I can picture you! Send me an e-mail @ bm5kids@verizon.net

Hope to hear from you soon!