Sunday, May 4, 2008

Weekend Fun

Ok, here is the low down. It has been a busy week and I had no time to post or get Starbucks or even anything nourishing. (I am loosing weight so fast on this diet, however all gifts will be accepted.) My fingers are killing me from clipping coupons and I go to bed with filing them stupid little suckers on my brain - nightmarish. On top of that, I had to work, actually work, and take care of my wife and five kids. Gracious! Then Cordell and Bev, my sister, and her three boys arrived for the weekend on their way to Michigan to be with our parents. So as you can see it has been absolutely crazy. And then the kicker, I have to be at work by 10:00 tomorrow morning, when am I going to get any sleep. Oh well, to those who have it easy, bless you! Some of us just don't have it that way. Here are a few pics of evidence and thankfully I stopped Marsha before she ate the whole bowl of Taco meat!






2 comments:

Jody J said...

Oh,you poor thing! You have it sooo rough. And to think that you had to be at work at 10:00! I hope you get some much needed R&R soon. :)

April said...

Looks Yummy Marsha! Brian, clipping coupns and starbucks???? Something is NOT right with this picture! :-)