Thursday, May 22, 2008

Confession............

Let me share a little secret with you, if I may?! I LOVE looking at other people's blogs anonymously. I especially love looking at decorating blogs. I wish I could look at something at the Thrift store and say, "Boy, that would really look good...." or "I could paint this, turn it upside down and hang it from the ceiling and it would look....". But, I am not that type of person! I like looking at something and then I want to go out and buy the exact same thing! I love to move my furniture around, but I am not sure how else to move them! Poor Bryan! He'll come home from work and I will have moved something and all that he can do is just shake his head!! My children love to change things around too. But, my creative juices are very slow going! How can I speed them up? I would love to have Ty Pennington come to my house and change it all around. Yeah, like that will ever happen! I would love to have any one come to my house and change things, but no one is volunteering! Oh well! Life just keeps moving along! Maybe one day I will wake up and I will have become someone new ~ like a professional decorator!~ don't think it will happen!

If I could leave you with one of my favorite links then I would! But I have too many to count, plus I have students coming for lessons in like 5 minutes!

I have to go and brush my teeth since I just ate lunch!

3 comments:

Barb (Glick) Kamph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barb (Glick) Kamph said...

Oh, you are so not alone there. It seems that if you change the way things look you feel better especially in this dreary weather we have been having. You can't change that, but oh you sure can change the way the house looks. I am like that also, I have to see it first, then copy, cant come up with my own ideas to well. Ty, if only, I would love that also.Just wanted to let you know that you were not alone in this area. As for Bryan "this is what women do"

Sorry I messed up on the last comment so I tried to fix it.

Unknown said...

I wouldn't brush my teeth before giving lessons. Philip always said that when he had onions at lunch his piano and voice students always paid attention the first time he said something! LOL