Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Double Date

Ok, everybody (that means our 3 visitors) calm down. I know the posts are flying off the press right now and it is more than some can handle. I trust this one will not overdue it. To go along with that, a new template that will probably not last long at all. Anyway, back to the subject at hand, on Saturday my wife and I had a date with another couple, thus a double date. Josh and April Siders invited us to go with them to hear the Collingsworth family in Cincinnati. Of course we agreed. On the way, we stopped at Olive Garden for a wonderful meal.




After the fulfilling meal, we visited a Christian bookstore to see the latest releases and then made our way on down to Cincinnati. The concert was great as was to be expected. Also, we were able to see some of our close friends and family members. All three of my sisters were there so we had a short little reunion. Also, my mom's Brother, Wife, their son Brent, and his family traveled down from Canada so it was a great time of catching up with each other.



This is what my wife and I looked like after a five hour concert taping, we are getting too old for this. And this is what my nephew, David, and Brooklynn Collingsworth looked like after the
concert, and she sang all night. Why do they look so good after the same amount of time?





I was planning to take pictures of the concert and the gorgeous Music Hall, but some woman said there was to be "NO PHOTOGRAPHY"! I think it was Brenda Herring because she was running all over the place taking pictures and no one stopped her at all. I guess she's a little selfish when it comes to fancy pictures. Oh well, maybe if conviction hits she will share some of them.

5 comments:

Martha C said...

Enjoyed your posts and pictures!

Tamra said...

Great to see you at the concert (sorry I missed Marsha)! We looked like you guys by the time we arrived home. Guess those long nights are not for old people! LOL!!!

Brenda said...

Enjoyed the post. But for the record - that was NOT me that said no photography. :-) It was a good idea though - it does look kind of dumb when a million cameras are sticking out of your pictures. Good to see you all at the concert!!

April said...

Marsha, you are an awesome friend!! Thanks so much :-) and thanks for a great evening! We really enjoyed it.

Martha C said...

Okay - the poll cracked me up. Are you guys democrats or something?! :-)