Saturday, April 12, 2008

Oh Dear!

Okay! I cannot believe that my husband is not being consistent on this blog! He is really slacking. Oh, I guess I started it, but I sure would appreciate it if he would continue it! kind of just kidding!
Life is getting busier with my new friend April Siders, and of course her family, moving in the area! We are always doing something! She is an awesome lady and we can always find something to talk about! And the girl can sing like nobodies business. She is awesome!! I have prayed for a close friend that lives near me and here she is! I don't think she knows what she is getting into!
Anyway, we have joined the grocery game and are excited. Our husband's are thrilled with us trying to save money. This week I spent more than I usually do, but the meat deals at Meijer I just could not pass up! I will post pics later of what I purchased and the savings, etc.
I just checked my comments and could not believe the new people! Barb, who Bryan has known forever, and Karen, who I taught at Penn View!! I love finding new people. I also found my friend Tracy's blog, she lives in Alaska, and Garilee's blog. I always want to comment on people's blog, but I forget my sign in thingy! Getting close to 40 is doing something to me!! i love blaming it on my age, i try to get more sympathy!
The kids are on spring break this coming week so we are going to try and find something to do. I have to work 3 days, so IHC is out this year. Maybe next year.
Well...................... all else is normal as normal can be here! Oh, I do have 8 music students now and one of them is a lady at least in her late 70's to early 80's. She is a hoot! Thankfully she has taken before so I am just helping her work on some of her bad habits. I must say I do enjoy what I am doing! Life is interesting! I would have never dreamed that I would be staying home and teaching music in my house!
An update on Trenton. He has not had a seizure for 3 weeks now. He is doing good. I believe the medicine has finally taken affect. I would love to believe this is a miracle, but I am scared to think that. I know God has everything under control and most days I do good in leaving it in His hands. I never want to live without Jesus! God is blessing us and I thank Him!!


4 comments:

Char said...

No way - a new post -- let me be the first to comment!

Barb (Glick) Kamph said...

FINALLY A NEW POST. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. NOW THAT WE FOUND OLD FRIENDS WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT ALL THEY ARE DOING. THAT IS GREAT ABOUT TRENTON. THIS MAY BE THE MIRACLE YOU HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR.
I THINK I HAVE TO JOIN THIS GROCERY GAME. HOW DOES THIS WORK???

BARB

Jody J said...

April is my good friend too! Keep her in line! :) She's supposed to be coming to see me sometime this century. It's just so hard to get our schedules together. Maybe I'll see her at IHC.

Unknown said...

April (Adams) Siters huh?! Her dad used to be my pastor in PA and I went to school with her husband at AWC. Small world. Enjoy checking on you all from time to time...miss you around here.