Monday, October 29, 2007

Wonderful!

Last evening in church, our evangelist was preaching about Jesus coming again, and at the close he invited people to the altar. I think it was after 2 verses Bryan nudged me and said to talk to Brittany. I look over at her, and there is a tear coming down her cheek. I leaned over and asked her if she wanted to go up and she said No! So, I put my head down and started praying and all of a sudden she pushed passed Breanna and grabbed my hand and said, "Go with me!" So of course I did! She wanted to be sanctified ~ and she was!!! As I was praying with her someone else knelt beside me ~ I looked and it was Zachary! He was praying to ask Jesus to save him and then he prayed for Trenton and his seizures and for Trenton to get saved!!! Very precious. Then when they said for the Christians to come forward, Brooklynn came up! She was very intent on asking Jesus to help her with her temper! She said that she was saved, and she knew what she wanted to talk to God about!! I went back to my seat and there sat Breanna with Trenton. She was crying so I just asked her if she needed to pray. She said No. She was just praying for the others. I then asked Trenton, and he said No!! We are still working on him! And Jesus is too!! The children wanted to talk the whole 2 hours and 20 minutes home!! I finally had them to get quiet so they could sleep since it was going on 11 o'clock. They were all happy and excited!! Do you remember doing that? I do!

I did get to meet a fellow blogger ~ Nicole Cassady. They were the special singers and BJ Walker was the evangelist. I wish we could have been able to get up there more and not just for Sunday! Jesus knows!! Nicole is a wonderful, magnificent pianist and I loved her voice! Her husband did well also!! *-* I would have loved to spend more time with them because they seem like an awesome couple with adorable children!! I love meeting new people!!

Update on our house: At this point it looks like we'll being going up in the next week or two. We are going up tomorrow to meet with the realtor and then go and fill out job applications for me!! I am excited about this new journey ahead of us!! We'll see what happens!! Thank you for everyone's prayers!! I so do appreciate it!!

4 comments:

Valorie Quesenberry said...

There is nothing sweeter than watching your children yield to God. I look forward to many of those moments, God willing, as they get older and realize what they need to do. Great news about your house and job! Thank the Lord.

Jody J said...

Wow! That is awesome! It is so scary being a parent these days, but it is so worth it when you see your child yield to God. Excited for you about your new endeavor!

Trisha said...

Hey Mrs. Pottieger,
I always think it is so great when kids feel that way in church. And Brooklyn she reminds me so much of myself! I think she is so great! So much personality!! I am starting to know how it feels to want your kids to be christians, I pray everyday that Nicholas will be be a christian and serve God. Well I just thought I would say hi! Hope you had a good day!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Marsha,
Love the story of the kids. I remember when Trey asked to pray because he wanted to become a Christian. Now Kassady ---- well that's another thing. I want my children to be saved at a young age so all they ever know is serving God!!!

So, did you sell your house?