Monday, October 22, 2007

Disclaimer! Or Whatever!

I thought I should clarify any misconceptions that I would change some things about my husband. I started thinking, "What would I change? Would I have him eat chocolate with me? No, then I would be much bigger than I am! Would I have him eat anything that I cook? Oh wait! He already does that!" I am stumped!! I really would not change anything about him!! He is just right! You know, like when you wouldn't change a thing about a Reese cup! It is perfect just the way it is! We go together like double stuff oreo's and milk!! Okay!! I want to eat some chocolate!! I need to find some!! Do ya'll have any? Wanna share?

Ignore all the above if you are offended by husband's and chocolate!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I changed from Jiff to Skippy here not so long ago.

Martha C said...

That was a very sweet post about your man!
Speaking of chocolate, where ARE those brownies?! I think the baby needs a few more! Ha.

Tamra said...

You're a hoot! I'll be right over if you find any chocolate to share. There's not a solitary piece to be found in this house - a good thing because I'm having withdrawal! LOL!