Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Tag Time!

Alright! I was tagged twice and I have been putting it off and wishing it would go away!! What do I have to say? I am sure my husband and friends could think of plenty!!
Seven things about me that you may not know nor wish to know!

1. The most important thing is- I love, I mean really love CHOCOLATE!
and it can be the cheap stuff! Like, reese cups, snickers, choc. chip cookies, that
kind of thing. I have never tried Godiva and I really can't stand those candies they buy at Christmas or Valentine's day. (things that come in a box) I do not even know the name of them!

2. My hair is down to my ankles. I use to have the feathered bangs and my mom
always trimmed my hair. I quit cutting and trimming it when I was 18 yrs. old.
When I went to College my hair was in the middle of my back. When I graduated it was between my bottom and knees. After all those pregnancies, it grew down to my ankles and has stopped! Thank God!

3. I always wanted a lot of kids. My first thought was 7 and then 6. So when Bryan and I got married I said I wanted 4 live pregnancies!! Not even thinking about twins!

4. God called me to teach high school choir when I was a junior in high school. I attended a public school and we had a lady choir director! So, out of the 15 years out of college, I have taught high school choir 10 years. It has been great!!

5. I am the baby of my family. I have an older sister and brother!

6. I love to read books ~ mainly fictional ones. Dee Henderson is one of my favorite authors. I also like the Left Behind series.

7. I love Southern Gospel music!! Most of it anyway!! My favorites right now are Greater Vision, the Hoppers, the Booth Brothers and Gaither Vocal Band. I also enjoyed Keith's group Liberty when I heard them in person. I am weird in the way I like to see people sing, then I will buy their CD's or videos. Oh yeah, I love the Reggie Saddler family!! Love their harmony!

That took a while!! I am glad that is done now it is not hanging over my head!! Since everybody is pretty much tagged, another reason that I held off, I will tag my friend Sharmen who has a blog now. It is musingsbymissmusic.blogspot.com Since I can't figure out how to do the links on my page, that will have to do!

Now my never ending laundry awaits!


2 comments:

Brenda said...

Amen to #1! I don't think I've ever said, "Um, that's too much chocolate."

Nancy said...

Very interesting...I can't IMAGINE having hair that long! How do you do that with kids....??? Anyway, I also enjoyed the pictures of the twins. I can't believe they are teenagers already...time flies.