Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Birthday Celebrations!

I am finally back with much disgust! I have been busy, and really not wanting to post! How is that for honesty?!? Anyway, I do have some things to blog about so here it goes!

The twins had their 13th b-day last month, oops 2 months ago! I cannot believe that they have reached the teen age! Lots of fun is happen' here now because of it! Just kidding. Here are a couple of pics that I had to scan (which is what I was struggling with) so the quality is probably not the best. They were cute little munchkins once they started gaining weight. They weighed 4lbs 7.5 ozs. and 4lbs. 6.5 ozs. They were 6 weeks early and I had them totally natural at an Amish midwife's place. It was great!

They are 2 1/2 months in this picture. Breanna is on the left and Brittany is on the right! The next ones are at the church we pastored in Brent, Alabama. They would have been a year old in those pics. Sorry about them being smaller, but I couldn't figure out how to enlarge them! Twins were fun to have! I am glad that I had them first and not last tho! Whew!! Many happy memories!


Then we celebrated Brooklynn's b-day in September. She turned 11 years old!! She was extremely happy for this day to come. She told me that she is finally growing up because she can tell that she is acting differently!! I just had to smile! That is my Brook!!

Again sorry for the size! Hopefully you can see some of them! Her labor was different since it was induced! She was 2 weeks early and weighed 7lbs 9 ozs. We were a little bit nervous when I was expecting again and I felt that it was a girl ~ we didn't want her to feel that she did not receive enough attention since the twins received tons of attention! God took care of that!! She came out with a personality!! She is the one who will say things that makes me wonder where she came from!! ( my family loves to remind me that she is me! I do not see that *-*) She made our family complete until the next ones!! She was so mischievous! She would get into everything!! When she started getting older of course everybody thought we had triplets!! She is as big as Breanna now and passing them up in other ways. Most people who meet the girls think that Brook is the oldest!! Does not sit well with the twins, especially Breanna since she is the oldest and the smallest!! Life is interesting here!!!

Thank you for checking out a little bit of the girls stories. There is soooo much more that I could share, but I am afraid of boring you dear people!!

1 comment:

Martha C said...

I loved all the "younger" pictures - and the stories, too. :-)