Thursday, October 11, 2007

Funny things!



I LOVE my children. Each one of them have an amazing personality! I was up on 2nd floor checking out a website called AboveRubies.org and I kept hearing Brooklynn talking. Well, I thought she was bring my phone to me or something. I go and look over the banister and she is looking into the hall mirror with a pretend phone to her ear and talking away!! She is so funny! I was real quiet until she walked away!! She would turn her head differently, I guess checking herself out in a different angle! Too cute!! I must admit, I remember doing some of that stuff! I am sure No One else did when they were younger, or maybe you still do!! I am not going to judge you!!


Here she is with her friend Melissa Crosley

2 comments:

Valorie Quesenberry said...

Marsha,

Nice to hear your news. Can't believe the twins are 13. Ashley is 12, wearing braces and contact lenses and acting so grown up. I know she would love to see B & B sometime. Are you guys moving to Marion? Just wondering if the house sold yet.

Martha C said...

Me? Pretend something? Never! I was such a calm and quiet child. Hee. Hee.