Saturday, November 3, 2007

My Prayer

Lord, I lift to You the situations of my life that concern me. I lay my worries before You and ask for Your mighty intervention to show me what's right when I can only see what's wrong. I am determined to see the good, so help me not to be blinded by my own fears, doubts, wants, and preconceived ideas. I ask You to reveal to me Your truth in every situation. Give me Your perspective. Bless me with the ability to understand the bigger picture and to distinguish the valuable from the unimportant. When something seems to go wrong, help me not to jump to negative conclusions. Enable me to recognize the answers to my own prayers. I trust You to help me see the light in every situation.
~taken from the book"Just Enough Light for the Step I'm On" by Stormie Omartian


I have been trying to do this! Just leaving everything in God's hands, without my impute!! That is really hard! But, I noticed when I kept my mind and mouth out of it ~~ He answers prayer! Now, I know we all know this is true, but why is it so hard to learn!! We had two answers to prayer yesterday, and I am expecting more in His time!!

Have an awesome day friends!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great prayer. Good reminder for us all.