Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Moving on Up!


Do you all remember the song off of the Jefferson's? Yes, we had a TV growing up and I loved watching that show! Plus you might have heard Mark Lowry sing just a snippet of it! Anyway ~ we are moving tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! We are moving from a blue house to a yellow house! Friday was my last day of homeschooling!!! Whoo Hoo!! Everyone was excited, except Trenton! He said he wanted Mom to teach!! How sweet!! But, he is going to school! *-* The kids are nervous, yet excited! It is always scary to go to a new place! It is ACE, except K-5 and 1st grade are ABEKA. God has worked out lots of things which we give Him all the praise!! I am still packing, packing, and more packing! I will be glad to unpack! So, today is a long day. I want to get everything finished except the frozen food and refrigerator stuff ~ that will be tomorrow! I'll try to update once we get Internet up and I get some pics!! Have an awesome day!

Goodbye big blue house!
Goodbye!
You brought us lots of
happiness for a big blue house!
I loved that you had so much room,
a lovely laundry room,
a beautiful living room,
a cozy family room,
and room for all five children
to have a good time!
The yard was amazing,
the children and the dogs
loved to play in it!
Thank you for opening
your many doors and
windows to us!
We will miss you
big blue house!!!!
Please make the next family
feel as welcomed as you
made us!!!

7 comments:

Keith said...

Oh yeah! Congrats. Give Bryan a high-five for me.

Char said...

Loved the ODE TO THE BIG BLUE HOUSE! I'll sort of miss it myself...and the trains...and the yard... and the big tree in the front...

Brenda said...

Happy moving! That certainly is a HUGE job!

Dixie said...

Glad you are getting to move.
It was nice to see the twins on Monday, I told them they should have brought their instrument and played in band.
Loved the "Goodbye big blue house"

Unknown said...

I hope you move goes smoothly. That was sweet that Trenton still wants you to teach! I'm sure you'll be glad to get in your new house and get things unpacked. Can't wait to see pictures of the new place! Thanks for the nice comment you left me.

Valorie Quesenberry said...

All right! So happy for you, Marsha! Hope your new place is cozy and happy.

wildhope said...

Glad to hear that you are finally finding a nesting place! I have to come visit again in another 10 to 15 years! Miss ya bunches! Tell everybody hi!