Saturday, January 24, 2009

Zac's Basketball

This is Zac's first year for Basketball which was his birthday present. Today was his first game and it was so exciting to go and watch my son play for the first time. He did a great job for his first game. The team they played, however, was extremely tall for 4th, 5th, and 6th graders. Matter of fact, number 42 in the green, was taller than the coach himself. Needless to say, it did not go well for our team because we could get no rebounds and they could just stand and shoot. So he lost his first game but played well and I am proud of him. So go Zac and this will be the only time I will say, Go Buckeyes! (His team name.)




3 comments:

Tim&Ette said...

Zac's pictures are so cute... I can't believe how big he is!! I'm sure you where so proud to watch him play.

Char said...

Way to go Zac! You make Aunt Char happy -- I'll come cheer for you like I do the boys! HAHA!! Ank will be glad to see you have number 15 on your shirt. I'll be sure to have them check out these pics.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Zach! Trey is playing basketball right now too! He would love to live closer to you so you could practice with him!!