Saturday, September 6, 2008

Labor Day Weekend Fun

What a wonderful weekend was had last week. My entire family came in for a special occasion and what a time we had. We do not have the biggest house so we had to quickly build some extra rooms and it all went well. There are 24 of us when we all get together so we need some space. Sunday night 20 were at our house, yeah!!! So what was the occasion, nope, not Labor Day though that was nice. It was for a baptismal service at our church for our children and 8 other nieces and nephews so that our Father could baptize them together! What an exciting evening.


Here is where we quickly added three new bedrooms
to our house.


Having one of our meals together at the church.




Brooklynn's turn


Brittany's Turn


Breanna's Turn


Then on Monday, our church has its annual Labor day
picnic. People come for fun and food and fellowship!
We had a good crowd.


Watching Bro. Brugger cook the chicken which was
awesome!!!!


Playing some games.


Our Pastor and wife and grandson.


My sweet wife having fun like a child!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marsha you go girl! I'm so happy for you and the family. We miss you all so much and your in my thoughts daily.

I so need to get up your way. Sometime I will just show up hope that will be fine.

Love,
Nila & family

Anonymous said...

That's awesome that your dad got to do that! He looks like he is feeling a whole lot better!!!

Beth Stetler said...

What a great privilege and blessing to have a "family" baptism. God is good!

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

What a special family heritage you are passing down.
Thanks for visiting my site...I can completely relate with the rat pack...love that in your profile. :)
Check back later when I get my give away going.