Thursday, July 19, 2007

What can I say?

We are finally back home again~ I really enjoyed being in Michigan to help out Bryan's folks. Not sure what all I did, but it was great being with them! The kids and I played tons of games with Mom ( she loves games) and tried to help Dad, but he was feeling a whole lot better. Mom and I did get their dishwasher in from the van. Of course Dad had to show us what to do. We just laughed. He is feeling quite well, but I told him I had to do something or I would be on his daughters black list! He just smiled. I did ride the lawn tractor and mowed the church lawn which maybe took 10 minutes! Whoo! Hoo!! I felt better!
We were supposed to come back on Tuesday, but friends of ours, John and Martha Forsee came back early from their vacation to be with us~ so of course we stayed until Friday. We took them to Kokomo's, a place that has go cart, bumper boats, mini golf, laser tag. Then the next day, they spent the night and we took them swimming at an indoor pool~ it was empty except for a grandpa and grandma who were there for an hour. It was fun. The kids had a blast!! Martha and I just sat and talked! Oh we love our friends!!! My only wish that Bryan could have been there with us. We always have fun with the Forsee's!

Now we are home! It feels so good! We have just been hanging out and doing nothing! Today we did get the church cleaned and tomorrow the children are going to the zoo and spending the night with Sis. Durr! I am not sure what I will do!? Any advice? I am sure I can think of something!!

We are still waiting for our house to sell! I feel that Jesus is telling me to just wait on Him! God's clock does keep perfect timing~ I do know that!

My pics are not working~ I am not sure what happened. I did take some really cute pics of the kids, not sure what I can do. I will have to figure it out! *-*

2 comments:

Char said...

Good for you -- too bad you didn't get the opportunity to pull weeds in the bean rows!!! I still hate that job!

Dixie said...

I have been wondering how you all are and if your house had sold. I have been thinking recently just how much I will miss your children in school, especially in band. They were certainly some of my "bestest" students! (thats a good teacher word)