Thursday, July 5, 2007

helloooooooooooooooo

Wow! Where has the summer gone? Everything is happening fast, well most everything! Here is a recap of what has been happening in our lives!

*Bryan's dad is doing extremely well! It has been 4 weeks since his surgery, and he faithfully followed the doctors advice as well as his therapist! (I am at their house for a visit right now)

*My girlfriend's came for a visit! Garilee and Sharmen and boy did we have fun! I laughed so much my throat hurt! We talked about the old days at GBS and after. It was a blast! It has been 14 years since we've all been together. I wouldn't trade them for anything!! (maybe a candy bar! JK)

*We have our house up on the market, which is not moving very fast. I resigned my position at GBS when God said it was time to go! I have no regrets, just peace! We plan on moving to Marion, OH at Bro. Brugger's church whenever our house sells! We have been going up there on some Sunday's and we have enjoyed every bit of it. Breanna said on Sunday, "I really like this church!" I have been amazed at how God has worked on not only our lives, but the children as well. They all were fine with our decision to move. They did not want to go back to the academy, not that there was anything wrong, but God worked on them! That is exciting! I don't think I could have moved or even left the school without the children in agreement!

So, that is what has been happening in our lives. I am trying to have patience and wait on God to sell our house in his perfect plan, and then give us a house in Marion. It is awlfully hard trying to find a house with at least 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. Plus, we need a yard. I am looking at a house in the country, with 4 acres, but we will see! Please pray for us when you think about it. I do have some pics, but not sure how to do it on Dad's computer! Oh well. I'll have fun trying to figure it out!

4 comments:

Keith said...

Dave is rich. I'll bet he'd buy the house.

The Dickinsons said...

Hey, Thanks for signing my blog! It was fun hearing from you! I just got caught up on your HELLOOOO post, and I'll try to remember to pray that God will sell your house. That is neat that you will be moving to Marion area...that is where I was born. =) The time with your 2 college girlfriends sounded so nice, ....WOW! 14 years is a long time!!

I trust that your Father-in-law and son are doing better.
Take care, (I'm sure you and your family will be missed at GBS! =)
Love, Heather =)

Roseanne said...

Hi Marsha,
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I hadn't found you blog before, but it was nice to see your family. They have all grown also. I think I saw you all from a distance at IHC. Best wishes on the house sale. We are trying to do the same.

Janella said...

Hey, good to catch up on you all! I hope the house sells soon. Moving is so fun...not:( I bet you just had a blast with Garilee and Sharmen:0) We'll miss seeing you around GBS.Love, Janella