Saturday, April 28, 2007

Hello........


I am here among the living!! We have survived the past few weeks!

National Competition was wonderful! The students were awesome and I enjoyed a little break from teaching and mothering!! (Bryan's Mom took care of the children, which left me with no worries. She handles all of them quite well.) We did not place at National's, but we sure did enjoy ourselves. Dixie, Marjorie A. and myself shared a room with 3 BJU girls- they were awesome! We had lots of fun with them. I wish you, well some of you, could have seen me trying to get up on the top bunk bed! There was no ladder, so I had to stand on a chair to get up. Dear tiny, petite Marjorie came over and said, "Here, step in my hand and I'll help you up." Yea, right! I would crush her! Goofy, kind hearted girl! As everyone continued to watch me try to get up to my bed, I couldn't. I finally had to tell everyone, who were all laughing at me, to turn their heads! I asked Dixie to please come out and push my behind! It worked!! *-* I was a little nervous about getting out in the middle of the night to go.... you know where, but I did manage to make it without Dixie's help! It was funny! I think it is good to laugh at yourself, once in awhile! Here are some pics!


We all had a great time, beautiful weather and wonderful memories!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the picture of you and the bunk bed? I'd give alot to see that! Hey, missed seeing you Easter weekend when I was in Cincy for Deanna's wedding. Glad competition & IHC went well.

Brenda said...

I'm glad you posted this story - hilarious!! However, I was expecting pictures of you getting in/out of bed! Too funny!