Sunday, January 28, 2007

GBS wins!!

My nephews are awesome!!! GBS hosted 5 schools this past Thursday and Friday for a small basketball tournament. Last year they just won 1 game and this year- they were the champs!! It was so neat watching the students get excited over their classmates shots and stuff! (not sure of all the terms!) Anthony had two 3 pointers in a row! He was awesome! And David was jumping, shooting, and running around! I was a proud aunt. But, I did not bring my camera! I know, I know- not very smart of me! I would have loved to had a picture of Char jumping up and down and clapping her hands like a cheerleader when Anthony made those shots!! He was great!!!!!!!!


On Friday, the day of the tournament, I went to the dentist hoping to get a root canal, but not! My insurance no longer covers a root canal so I had him pull it! It is in the back! I have come to the realization that I am getting older and things are going bye-bye! Maturity is kicking in! Life does go on and it will just keep getting better and better! (everyone one over 35 yrs. shout 'amen'!)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Marsha,

Hi! Just wanted to let you know I now have a blog if you want to see pics of the kids! I know Mollie would LOVE to see Trenton sometime soon!

Love ya, Julie

Trisha said...

Hey Marsha,

This is your ex-favorite student who you never talk to any more..Anyways just thought I would say hi and that I like your blog even though I don't think we should post our pictures on the sinner-net. haha just kidding ...you thought I went Allegeny on you ....well if you have time maybe you could e-mail me my email is queenlatrisha@juno.com
well I will talk to you later..

Trisha Cassity