Saturday, January 20, 2007

Christmas Memories!!

Christmas memories!!!
Opening up their stockings!

Their Christmas present! Samson!!!

We had a wonderful Christmas day b
y ourselves! (the kids voted on staying home!)

On Friday we had the Potteiger's get together at Bev's, but my camera ran out of batteries, so not very many pics! Here are couple
!

Mom and Bryan's feet, Breanna, Christi, Alicia, Anthony, half of Dave! *-*


part of Char, Zachary, Brooklynn actin' goofy, Bev, half of Bethany and Evonne!
And that is all I was able to capture of the Potteiger's! David is supposed to be getting me some more!!! (hint, hint!)

Then we went to my parents in WV on Saturday for a get together! Here is some of my family!

Zach, Breanna, Seth, Brian, Trenton, Brooklynn, Brittany (we are missing Travis 'cause he was out coon hunting or something!)

My brother's boy Seth - He is such a cutie. Here he is in action!! We had lots of fun with him! I didn't get anyone else because I kept trying to catch him in pics!!

We are very thankful for each of our family members!! Great Memories!!!

No comments: