Saturday, February 24, 2007

A great day to relax

It has been a busy past week or more. I am in the process of getting my HS choir members ready for competition! It has been crazy. I always get 'witchy' during this time and I warn them ahead of time that 'it' is coming! They always do well, but I want great. This choir seems to have it more together than my other ones. We will see.

I have been enjoying my extra long weekend. We are off school on Friday and Monday because of College mid-winter break. It has been nice! I have been just lazing around in between doing loads of laundry. The children are enjoying their extra days off by playing outstide with Samson, jumping on the trampoline, getting dirty and giving me more clothes to wash! That is life in the Potteiger household!

This past Sunday 2 special ladies gave me belated birthday presents! Boy was I surprised. It is always great to get things on your birthday, but I really like getting them later too! It just draws out the celebration! *-* Thanks Nila and Viola!

this is Zach and Trenton jumping! Brooklynn took this pic with her camera from Christmas! Not bad for a 'newbie!'

Brooklynn asked me today when I was going to do those exercising tapes! What is she trying to tell me?! She always wants to do them with me! She really is like me! *-*

5 comments:

Char said...

Absolutely SHOCKING news...Brooklynn like you...who knew????

Thanks for the new blog...I was tired of seeing Trenton at the dentist! HAHA

Unknown said...

Exercise tapes???? Ha! I was just recently thinking about the ones I have stored somewhere. This morning the scales told me I weigh, waaaay more than I should. I have a funeral this weekend and I have a great black dress that I would like to wear. I think I'll have to fast all week if I want to get in it though. Unfortunately I don't think even that would help. How depressing! Now where are those potato chips...?

Unknown said...

I remember how stressful competition time is for you! I hope they do a great job and make you proud.

Brenda said...

Great job on the picture, Brooklynn. I absolutely love jumping on trampolines!

Martha C said...

I love the new look to your blog!