Tuesday, November 28, 2006


This is Trenton being silly wearing Daddy's shoes! He is crazy!! Bryan and I were talking the other day if we would have stopped at Zachary. I said that look what we would be missing!! He is our Trenton and that says it all!!!





We are getting ready for the Christmas programs at school. I want to try and get a few pics tomorrow, but we will see! I am trying to get a decent picture of the kids to do Christmas cards with, but Trenton was not participating! I am trying to be like Brenda H. or someone! Not making it!! Oh well, I will keep trying!

Have a good one!

1 comment:

Martha C said...

Marsha,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I will have to show my boys the picture of yours. They ask about them every once in awhile. I am also enjoying the clips of your new home.
You are correct in the fact the southern part of the US is not changing me! :-) I am as Yankee as ever, and I still speak correctly! Ha. Ha. I do not take words and replace the long "I" sound with a short "A" or "O" sound. :-) In fact, when one girl at church asked for some "oss" (ice), I jokingly asked her how to spell that word. She had to laugh with me on that one.